Dot-scrap´s world of creativity

mandag den 9. maj 2011

Karens doodles day, challenge 62

It´s monday already....wouw time really does fly bye quickly.

We have a new and fun challenge for you all at Karen Doodles challenge blog.

This weeks theme is: Pastels.

I have made this card using the image called: Peekaboo Girl


I have decided to leave Karen Doodles Designteam. I am leaving at the end of May.
I don´t have the time to give 100%,  and Karen and the other wonderful dt-ladies deserves 100%.

Have a wonderful day and week.
Dot-scrap

4 kommentarer:

  1. Dorte, your card is beautiful, I love all the feminine little touches you have given it and the colours are fabulous. I will be so sorry to see you leave our little team, and wish you all the very best for your future endeavours.

    Elaine ♥

    SvarSlet
  2. Dette er et fantastisk kort,Dorte!Motivet er jo så herlig og lekkert med båndet rundt!
    Ha en flott uke!

    Klem,Kari :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Lovely card! So pretty. I am going to miss you being on the Karens Doodles design team. I am going to miss seeing your cards each week!

    SvarSlet
  4. Hi Dorte
    Sorry I've not been along earlier in the week sweetie but I was sooooooooo busy earlier then of course Mr Blogger played up too,
    As usual a beautiful creation, she's one of my favourite of Karen's kids images and you've coloured her up beautifully. Love the hint of sparkle on her frills:)
    Anne x

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver så glad for kommentarer
Please leave a message