Dot-scrap´s world of creativity

mandag den 14. februar 2011

Karens doodles day, challenge 50

Hi ladies.

Yes it´s that time of the week again.....It´s Karens Doodles day here at Karens Doodles challenge blog.
I just love this day.....a new week is starting and we are all getting a new and fun challenge.

This weeks theme is: Animal Friends  (use a animal image).

I have made this card, using Karens image called: I didn´t do it..! Follow the link, and you can by the image to.
I think this image is so much fun.

Isn´t he cute...???

Just a picture from the side. I like card´s that can stand by themselves.

Remember that you can enter this weeks challenge using another image than Karens, but if you want to try out for the first place, you have to use an image from Karens Doodles.

It´s now time to visit all the other sweet DT-ladies.

Have a wonderful week.

Dot-scrap

4 kommentarer:

  1. Isn't he cute... My dogs famous last words to " I didn't do it " lol... Great work Dorte :) Happy Valentines Day :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Dette er et herlig kort!Motivet er bare så nydelig!Så flott laget med vindu!
    Ha en deilig mandagskveld :)

    Klem,Kari :)

    SvarSlet
  3. This is so cute hunni. I love your layout and colouring. Enjoy Valentine's day and the rest of the week.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    SvarSlet
  4. Herlig vinduskort, Dorte:O) Flott farget motiv. Liker ark og farger du har brukt, stilig med knapper!
    Ha ei deilig helg.
    Klemmer fra Nancy;O)

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver så glad for kommentarer
Please leave a message