Dot-scrap´s world of creativity

mandag den 17. januar 2011

Karens doodles day, challenge 46

Yes it´s monday again, and time for another fantastic challenge here at Karens Doodles Challenge blog.

This week we would like you to make a Tent Topper Card
Well I didn´t know what that was, until I say a Tent Topper Card my self.....and then I knew what kind of a card it was....just didn´t know that it was called...had seen it many times.

I thought it was a fun challenge and here is my card. I have made it using the image called:  Old Friends
Follow the link, and you can bye it nice and easy to.


Remember to follow the rules. You can find them at Karens Doodles. But rule nr. one is to use a Karens Doodles image.
Now it´s time as always to visit all the other fantastic DT-ladies. I have a directe link on my sidebar.

Have a wonderful day.

Dot-scrap

7 kommentarer:

  1. Nyyydelig, Dorte:O) Lekre ark og sløyfer, flotte farger! Flott farget motiv, det passer perfekt til dette kortet:)
    Ha en deilig uke.
    Klemmer fra Nancy;O)

    SvarSlet
  2. Love this one Dot:)
    I like how you've stayed away from the traditional 'love' colours, great colouring too
    Anne x

    SvarSlet
  3. Hi Dorte:
    I LOVE your card. You colored the image beautifully.
    Hugs, Karen

    SvarSlet
  4. Dorte, this is beautiful, love that ribbon and the gems on the image. Your coloring is perfection as always.

    SvarSlet
  5. Awwe this is so sweet Dorte!! Great coloring too :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Totally Gorgeous!!...such an Adorable image...your coloring and papers are Fabulous!! Hope you are doing well..Your new profile photo is Gorgeous!!..Hugs, Ila

    SvarSlet
  7. Wonderful card & such a tender image & colored so beautifully.
    Hugs, Janie

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver så glad for kommentarer
Please leave a message