Dot-scrap´s world of creativity

mandag den 13. december 2010

Monday and Karens doodles day, Challenge 41 Gold and Silver

Hi...it´s monday and it´s also my favorite time of the year....I just LOOOOOOVE december and christmas.
This week I would love for you to work with this theme: GOLD and SILVER at Karens Doodles Challenge Blog.

You can find all the rules at Karens Doodles challenge blog, but rule nr. 1 is to use a image from karens Doodles.

This is my gold and silver project for this week. I have used the image called: Bigsby candy cane...and I just love him...his so cute...!!!



Now it´s time to visit all the other DT-members and find out what they have made with this weeks theme.
Have a wonderful day.
Dot-scrap

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Dorte

    Gorgeous creation I love all those holly leaves

    Joey.xx

    SvarSlet
  2. Dorte, what a fabulous little container, I love those silver holly leaves, just gorgeous!

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver så glad for kommentarer
Please leave a message