Dot-scrap´s world of creativity

mandag den 6. december 2010

Karens doodles day, challenge 40

Hi....yes it´ s monday and Karens Doodles day here at Karens Doodles challenge blog.

This month is very special....because I am the happy host of december month.

It´s all about christmas. I just love december and christmas....family, snow, candles, christmas tree, advents kalender and so on....It´s my favorite time of the year.

This weeks theme is: Christmas....so everything goes...as long as you remember to use a image from Karens Doodles.

Here is my project for this week, at chokolate box with the image called: Santa Cruisen...I just love this image..!


Now it´s time to visit all the other dt-members.
Have a wonderful day.
Dot-scrap

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yum, yum:O) For en lekker eske, nydelig design, digger det motivet, og så sjokoladen......MMMMM;O)
    Ha en fortsatt deilig adventstid.
    Klemmer fra Nancy;O)

    SvarSlet
  2. What a wonderful gift box, Dorte and a fun challenge. I love all the glitter and shine on Santa and his bike!

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver så glad for kommentarer
Please leave a message