Dot-scrap´s world of creativity

mandag den 8. november 2010

Karens doodles day, challenge nr. 36 - Black and white christmas

Hi All.

Yes it´s monday and Karens doodles day here at Karens doodles challenge blog.
This month host is our wonderful Nancy, and this week the theme is: Black and White christmas.
What a wonderful Idea....I alway´s uses a lot of color, when I do christmas projects...so I think this challege is so fun.

I have made this card using Karens doodles image called: Christmas Moose
Isn´t it just a fun and cute christmas image...? Well I think so LoL.


Well now it´s time to visit all the other dt-members to find out what they have made for this weeks challenge. Hope we can inspire you.

Have a wonderful day.

Dot-scrap

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great card Dorte, love all the sparkle on the reindeer
    Anne x

    SvarSlet
  2. Fantastic card Dorte, love the touch with the doily. Joey.xx

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver så glad for kommentarer
Please leave a message