Dot-scrap´s world of creativity

mandag den 11. oktober 2010

Karens doodles day ( challenge 32 Recipe ) and Stamp Something challenge

Hi everyone

It´s time for Karens Doodles day here at Karens Doodles challenge blog.

And our wonderful talented Anne has a new and exciting challenge for us all.
This week she would like us to use a recipe:
- at least 3 embellishments (I have used 3 butterflies, flowers and a apple)
- 2 papers (I have used 2 kinds og Pattern Papers)
- 1 image (Apple Harvest)

I have used the image called: Apple Harvest



I will be entering my card in the challenge at Stamp Something.
The theme this week is: Something Punchy
I have used a borderpunch from Martha Stewart.

Please take your time to visit all Karens Doodles DT-members.
We all hope to inspire you.

Have a fab. day.

Dot-scrap

8 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card Dorte, love you layout and embellies.
    hugs
    Anne x

    SvarSlet
  2. Great image..Love this LO with all your pretty flowers.. Just beautiful!!

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful card! Maybe I'll join the challenge!

    Hugs Gwendolyn

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh so cute! I love the flowers! Thanks for using your punches and joining us at Stamp Something!

    SvarSlet
  5. Very cute. Love the flowers and your colouring.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    SvarSlet
  6. Hi Dorte!!..I love your card..the stamp coloring and flowers are Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Ila
    (love your cute and spooky Halloween cards below too!!)

    SvarSlet
  7. Ej hvor er det kort bare sødt. Det er nogle rigtig flotte farver du har lavet det i.
    Du må ha' en rigtig dejlig søndag og uge
    Knus

    SvarSlet
  8. Skønt kort i nogle skønne farver.
    God søndag

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver så glad for kommentarer
Please leave a message