Dot-scrap´s world of creativity

mandag den 13. september 2010

Karens Doodles day, Challenge nr. 28

Hi all.

It´s monday and as you know....a wonderful day because it´s Karens Doodles day at Karens doodles challenge blog.

This week it´s time for making Criss/Cross cards. I am looking forward to se what you all are making.

Here´s my card. I have made it with a twist...you can open the card, an look inside it. I have used velcro.
I have used the image called : Pony Love



Thank you so much for stopping by.
Please take your time to visit all the other DT-members. I have a directe link at my sidebar.

Have a wonderful day.

Dorte aka dot-scrap

11 kommentarer:

  1. oh this is just adorable Dot, love how you've allowed it to open, a great idea which I shall pinch lol
    Anne x

    SvarSlet
  2. Hei Dorte:O) Dette kortet er bare nydelig!!! Flotte, rosa ark, lekker løsning på Criss Cross oppgaven, flott farget motiv.
    Ha en deilig ettermiddag.
    Klem, Nancy;O)

    SvarSlet
  3. Dorte this is gorgeous, fantastic details and gorgeous colours my fave kd image. Joey.x

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful inside and out! Luv the pretty lace and paper.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    SvarSlet
  5. Dorte, this is just too clever to have the card open. Love your choice of paper and the lace embellishment is perfect!

    SvarSlet
  6. WoW Dorte! This is just beautiful and I just love how you've left it so that it opens! Great idea, and now I'm inspired to do this card again!
    Hugs,
    Dee

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow how lovely is this? I love the colours and how you can open it. How super is that?

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh how sweet - and leaving it open is a great idea!
    Peri x

    SvarSlet
  9. Sweetest Image ever!!... I love the pinks you have used. How creative to keep it open...Love it!!

    SvarSlet
  10. wow hvor er det kort bare lækkert. Rigtig tøzet. :)Super sødt at du har lavet criscros kort så det kan åbnes
    Du må ha' en rigtig dejlig søndag og uge

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver så glad for kommentarer
Please leave a message