Dot-scrap´s world of creativity

fredag den 28. maj 2010

New challenge at Stamp Something and news about the blog hop and the winner of my blog candy

Hi everyone it´s Stamp Something time.

It´s Friday and it´s time to tell you who the winner of my blog candy is:

Wenche congratulation !!!

Please mail me at : don@privat.tele.dk and give me your adress, so I can send you the candy.

Thank you so much for participating....I am so glad that so many talented scrappers wanted to join in the fun.
THANK YOU ALL.

You can find a list of all the winners at Stamp Something.

Now for this weeks challenge: Create something with this recipe:

  • paper,
  • ribbon,
  • bow,
  • and tag
This weeks sponser is: Jenny Lazslo of Bildmalarna

She has given each dt-member a wonderful image to work with.

I have made this card:

The cupcake paper is from a wonderful talented designer called: Riddersholm I just love it. Please take your time and visit her blog.

Please also take your time to visit all the other Dt-members. Follow the direct link at the sidebar.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hei igjen.
    Så nettopp ditt nye innlegg. Jeg la nettopp inn en kommentar i det forrige innlegget ditt.
    E-post kommer :0)

    Klem Wenche :0)

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver så glad for kommentarer
Please leave a message