Dot-scrap´s world of creativity

fredag den 6. november 2009

Lovely Award from Ila

I got this wonderful award from Ila

I have to tell you 5 "interesting" things about me and pass the award to 5 other people.


1. I'm scrap-adicted...just love paper and all the things you can made with them.

2. I love to watch my little girl Camilla when she dances. She loves Hip/hop and showdance.

3. I love to watch my big girl Malene play handball.

4. I love to make different kinds of food. It´s always a surprise what´s comming out of the recipie I have used.

5. Loves to make costumes for my girls at Halloween and "fastelavn" the last one is a tradition in Denmark. All the children dresses up in costumes and with a bat they hit a big barrel/tønde and inside there´s candy and fruit.


I will pass this on to...Stinne, Rikke, Tanja, Nikolette og Charlotte.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Dorte!!..Thanks so much for playing..I loved reading your answers. I use to love making Halloween costumes for my kids when they were little...I miss sewing...must get back to it again...Hugs, Ila

    SvarSlet
  2. Hej søde Dorthe
    1000 tak for den fine award, nu må jeg se om jeg kan huske at få den lagt på bloggen :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Hej søde Dorte
    Tusind tak for Awarden, den må jeg få lagt på bloggen. Undskyld jeg først for skrevet nu, jeg er glad for at du ikke kan se hvor jeg rødmer ;o)))
    Knus
    Rikke

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver så glad for kommentarer
Please leave a message